Acrylic Beginner Nail Course
After €100 deposit - Remaining €450 is due on Day 1
This course is for those who have not had any prior experience.
This 3-day course introduces you into a world of creativity and a new career. Increase your income at home or get the qualifications to work in a beauty salon or nail bar. The course will cover health & safety, nail anatomy, theory, practical, all aspects of creating a full set of acrylic nail extensions. Acrylic refills and the prevention of lifting. Safe and correct removal will prepare you for your new career choice. Each day has a structured schedule so that you benefit the most from your course.
10 sets should be attempted to be completed at home, as part of your beginner course.
Extra’s will include how to do toes using our 3-week gel polish product called Mani Q.
- Models are required for each day of your class.
- We will supply all the materials you will need on each training day.
- Each day is from 10.00am – 3.30pm
- You receive a kit with the beginner course worth €430.00
- This class is fully certified by Young Nails Ireland Ltd.
- 8oz Swipe
- 8oz Mani-Q Cleanse
- 6oz Nail Liquid
- Hand Cleanse Gel
- 45g Clear Powder (New Extra )
- 45g White Powder
- 45g Cover Pink Powder
- 500pk Nail Wipes (New extra )
- 100pk Forms (New extra )
- Assorted Tips, Clear, White & Natural ( NEW extra )
- Block Party Pre-mixed glitters x 4 ( new extra)
- Acrylic Brush
- Manicure Dust Brush
- Cuticle Pusher & Knife
- Files 150 & 100,
- File Combos 180 & 240
- Buffer 180
- Tip Cutter
- 500 Master Pack Natural Tips
- Protein Bond
- 1oz Rose Cuticle Oil ( new bigger size )
- Mani-Q Base
- Mani-Q Top
- x1 Colour of your choice
- Ceramic Dish ( New Quality )
- UV/LED Combo Light
- Book Course